Is this your first time here?
eClass External provides collaborative courses open to users with a CCID and to non-University users without. New external users without CCIDs are required to create an account.
Your course administrator or instructor should have provided you with at least one of the following:
- Link to the course
- Enrollment key (password) for the course
- Any other pertinent registration information about your course
(Not required if you have a CCID)
- Click Create new account below.
- When prompted, sign in using the security token (a username and password) provided by your course administrator or instructor.
- Course administrators and instructors may contact email@example.com for the credentials (these prevent unauthorized accounts from being created.)
- Complete and submit your new account details.
- We recommend using your email as your username.
- The system will email a confirmation link that you must click to complete your account creation.
Proceed with any additional instructions that may have been provided to you in regards to accessing your course from your course administrator or instructor.